Company: Taipei Municipal Wenhua Elementary School
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: Taipei City 台北市
When Job is Available: October 1st, 2021
Teachers with ARC or APRC (through Marriage), or Taiwanese Citizenship Sought
1. Government-issued teaching license or having a TESOL or CELTA certificate (preferred and optional)
2. Holding a valid passport from a native English-speaking country
3. English native speaker
4. Having a valid ARC and work permit (We will not issue ARC or work permit)
5. Younger than 65 years old
6. No criminal records
***The application package***
It should contain the following documents:
1. A scan copy of your application form with signature
2. A scan copy of your highest degree diploma
3. A certified copy of your passport
4. A scan copy of your teaching certificate(s)
This is a PUBLIC elementary school with a pleasant working environment and a supportive working team. We have a mature foreign teacher program and this is our 20th year.
We are looking for a native English speaking teacher to teach this year from October 1st, 2021 to July 31st, 2022. Currently, we have five native speaking teachers on our faculty. So far, we have senior teachers staying for 4 and 5 years. Maximum 20 period of classes in a week, and 40 minutes for each class. Responsibilities include: teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, class management, collaborating with teachers. We are located in Beitou district, only ten minutes walking distance from Beitou MRT station (Red line). Please send us your application via email.
- Working hours: 7:50 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Maximum 20 40-min teaching periods per week
- PAID Holidays
- PAID 3-week Winter Vacation (Lunar New Year included)
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview and a teaching demo. All applicants must be available for an in person interview.
Zip/Postal Code: 112
Location: No, 1, Wenhua 3rd Road, Beitou District, Taipei City
Phone number: 28933828 # 8101 Jenny
Email: [email protected]
School Website: http://www.whps.tp.edu.tw/
We are near the Beitou MRT Station 北投捷運站 on the Red Line.
Neighboring Areas: Shilin 士林區, Datong 大同區 and Danshui 淡水
United Education International School now hiring a full-time Science/ Math teacher in Yilan
• If interested please send me your resume ([email protected]).
• In person interview is required.
• Teach young learners (G7-12) English/Math/Science.
• Currently in Taiwan.
• Passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
• Native English speaker.
• Bachelor's degree or above.
• 120-hour TEFL certificate or better preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• 60,000-80,000 TWD (2048-2730 USD).
• Labor and Health insurance, career development opportunities.
• Free meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and coffee on campus
• Location: No.12-3, Gonglao Rd., Zhuangwei Township, Yilan County 263, Taiwan
• Contact info:
o Name: Michael Cheng
o Email: [email protected]
United Education International School now hiring a full-time Science/ Math teacher in Yilan
Looking For: FULL-Time Teacher
Job Available: June, 2021
Degree Required: Bachelors
Based on the American curriculum, United Education International School is a unique, experimental education institute, aspiring to provide the best international education to students from grades 7~12. We are now hiring full-time teachers who are major in a specific field and are able to teach English as an addition in Yilan for 2021-2022.
What we are looking for:
1. Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic teachers
2. Team players who are passionate about international education
3. A bachelor's degree in the subject areas required and a master degree preferred
4. Junior/high school teaching experiences required
5. Professional teaching license or qualification preferred.
6. Able to teach science, specification on physics or math.
Teachers enjoy the following benefits:
1. Our salary is competitive and we value the teacher’s expertise. Starting pay for teachers depends on their education, teaching experiences, qualifications, and others.
2. ARC, Health, and Labor insurance are provided for full-time teachers.
3. Meals are provided.
1. teaching location for full-time teachers: Yilan campus.
2. **Visit us at http://www.ueis.ilc.edu.tw/ to get to know us better.
3. For more information please contact the Office of Academic Affairs and email your resume and contact information to [email protected]
Age Level of Class Junior High School & Senior High School
Average Number of Students in Class 10
School Provides Curriculum Yes
Contact Person Michael Cheng
Zip/Postal Code 263
Address No.12-3, Gonglao Rd., Zhuangwei Township, Yilan County 263, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Web Site URL: http://www.ueis.ilc.edu.tw/
*Now Hiring Full-Time Preschool Teachers!*
Creative Hearts International Academy (CHIA) is looking for passionate, warm, professional, and dedicated teachers to join our team! APPLY HERE: www.creativehearts.com.tw/careers
CHIA is a modern, psychology-based preschool (ages 2-6) and elementary (6-12) English learning community in Dazhi, Zhongshan District, Taipei City. Founded and directed by child psychology experts, experienced educators, and school leaders from the world’s leading institutions.
CHIA’s learning environment puts children's physical and psychological safety first and is designed to help students cultivate a growth mindset and learn how to positively process and regulate emotions, build positive relationships and communicate effectively with others. CHIA’s hands-on learning approach encourages children to not only learn how to retain information, but also foster children’s depth of learning and passion for learning.
Open Positions (Full Time): ***Preschool Homeroom Teacher, Preschool Bilingual Co-teacher/Teaching Assistant, Elementary Homeroom Teacher, Art/Music/Chinese Subject Teachers, School Community Manager***
[Please email your resume to: [email protected] to apply / find out more!]
1. PRESCHOOL HOMEROOM TEACHER
- Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Native English Speaker
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Education from an accredited institution (degrees in other related fields
will also be considered)
- Full-time early childhood homeroom teacher experience
- Teaching Credentials from a native English speaking country
- Ideal Candidates:
- Psychology/Early Childhood Education/Theatre Arts/STEAM background preferred
- High emotional intelligence
- Passionate learner with a growth mindset
- Warm and kind personality
- Strong communication, problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Team oriented, responsible, and professional
- Benefits: Continuous professional development opportunities, paid vacation days, ARC sponsorship, National Health & Labor Insurance, bonus and promotion opportunities
2. SCHOOL COMMUNITY MANAGER
Creative Hearts International Academy (CHIA) is looking for a full time school community manager to uphold our school’s visions, values, culture, and promises to the students and families of our school in Dazhi, Zhongshan District.
The ideal candidate will be unequivocally in support of raising children to have a growth mindset, implementing positive discipline strategies only, and passionate about creating learning environments that put physical and psychological safety above all else. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Building positive and trusting relationships with students, parents, and teachers in order to support the timely flow of information between them.
- Being a mindful observer and watchful eye over the children in our care, be on hand to respond and assist teachers when necessary.
- Identifying and evaluating instances when CHIA’s values and approaches have not been followed and delivering timely constructive feedback to teachers and parents to correct the situation.
- Facilitating and moderating discussion between teachers, parents and management whenever there is an incident that requires further discussion.
- Reporting to senior management about daily and weekly incidents and documenting anonymized case studies to use for internal training only on which strategies could be used in the future to prevent them happening again.
- Constantly updating the school’s staff handbook and operating protocols to ensure that physical and psychological safety are prioritized at every turn.
- Considering the well being and growth of our teachers to ensure their needs are met and they’re happy at work.
The ideal candidate will have a selection of the following qualifications, experiences, and strengths:
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in psychology and early childhood development and experience in school leadership or caregiving positions.
- Have experience as an impartial mediator between different stakeholders e.g. as a HR representative or community manager.
- A patient communicator, listener, and adept at delivering constructive feedback.
- Endlessly curious about mental health, effective parenting, and how children display emotion and communicate their needs.
Seeking experienced teachers for online teaching position to public school students in Taiwan.
15 ~ 20 hours per week. More hours possible.
BLOCK hours - morning or afternoons.
Complete curriculum and training provided.
Work from home! Up to 80 hours per month, or MORE
600 / hr
If you're looking for an online teaching position with stable hours and a fun curriculum, please send your detailed resume.
If you have a video of yourself teaching, either online or in class, that's a great plus, too.
We at the Columbia English Language Program pride ourselves on being a result driven language learning institute for children from 3 to 15 years old. Our mission is to be the best Language Program possible in Taipei. Our culture and atmosphere encourage open and honest communication between teachers and staff. We provide assistance to new teachers with workshops to help them adjust to their new environment.
****** SEEKING EFL TEACHERS ***** Our vision and goal is to have students to be the active learners in the classroom. Teachers are encouraged to create a student-centered and activity- based learning environment. A set curriculum and syllabus that emphasizes reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar and vocabulary is provided. All first year Columbia Teachers will receive a complimentary in- house boot camp workshop to better prepare them before the class . We prefer candidates who are located in Taiwan already or are coming soon. A face-to-face interview and demo is a must for the position. A one-year contract is required. If you are interested in working in an environment that's organized and open, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to having you as part of the community!
*****PART-TIME MONTESSORI PHONICS TEACHERS WANTED ******Students from 4.5-6 years old are what Montessori would call a sensitive learning period of time. It is the best time to start language learning. In our phonics classroom, we work with students from 4.5-6 years old, utilize all Montessori phonics teaching materials and teaching philosophy. All candidate must have clear pronunciation, willingness to learn and grow, and most importantly love of guiding children. We provide complimentary Montessori training before the start of the class. If interested, please send your resume, a copy of your degree, and a recent photo to Elisa at [email protected] or contact her at (02)3393-8333 ext 23 during office hours Monday - Friday 10am~7pm.
SCHOOL LOCATIONS : -DunNan: MRT Blue line ZhongXiao/DunHua Station – Xinsheng: Xinsheng/Xinyi intersection; MRT Red Line Daan Park Station - JinShan: JinShan/Xinyi intersection. -RenAi: MRT red line Xinyi/AnHe station- GuangFu: MRT Blue line Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station - MinSheng: in MinSheng SheQu (民生社區) -TianMu: TianMu West Road. MRT Red Line ShiPai station – Banqiao: MRT Blue Line JiangZiCui station
★ WHY JUMP START? ★
-We have 6 schools in Taipei & 1 large campus in Tainan. Established in 1991, we are a very stable school and attract the best students around.
-We provide training and have a professional working atmosphere.
★ WORKING LOCATIONS ★
-Central Daan District in Taipei City.
Nearest MRT stations:
Renai Schools: Zhongxiao Dunhua Station (Blue Line) or Daan Station (Brown Line)
Longan & Guting Schools: Taipower or Guting Station (Green)
-Tainan City, Northern District. Our Tainan school is near Bei-An Road.
★ WHAT DOES JUMPSTART OFFER? ★
-Guaranteed hours with extra hours available through school arranged 1-on-1 tutoring.
-Work Permit, ARC & Health Insurance applied by the school. You won't need to go to government offices and wait in line!
-Lunch is provided.
-Airport pickup & orientation provided.
-Class sizes range from 4-16 students
-Planned curriculum with complete teaching materials.
★ WHO IS JUMPSTART LOOKING FOR? ★
-Teachers who have HEART!
-Applicants who have a bachelors degree or above.
-Applicants who have professional attitudes and can contribute to our team.
-Native English Speakers whose first language is English.
★ Please check out our website at http://www.jumpstart.com.tw
Please email your:
-scan of your college degree
contact email: [email protected]
We will contact you.
Company: Tsz-Shiou Language School 辭修高級中學附設外語短期補習班
Full or Part-Time: Have Both Available
Location: New Taipei City 新北市
When Job is Available: Now-31st July 2022
2021 English Teacher Wanted
Tsz-Shiou High School is a private, boarding school with a good learning environment located in New Taipei City. We are looking to select dedicated, enthusiastic, and professional teachers to join our team of staff. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and paid holidays, along with board and three meals during the regular school time.
(1) A passport holder of a country where English is the official language;
(2) A graduate of AB English or BS Education Major in English or equivalent. If field of specialization is not English, must at least hold a TESOL/TEFL certificate, preferably CELTA/DELTA/Trinity;
(3) Experience in teaching TOEIC, GEPT, TOEFL, and or IELTS is an advantage;
(4) A certificate of C2 level scores in TOEIC, TOEFL, or IELTS/Cambridge exams for non-native speakers of the English language;
(5) Vaccinated for COVID-19 according to the Ministry of Education’s policy;
(6) At least two years of experience teaching English;
(7) Open to working in a multi-cultural environment under a Taiwanese manager;
(8) Willing to follow the curriculum and/or materials provided by the school;
(9) Flexible teaching style for both academic and conversational ESL (communicative approach rather than lecture based);
(10) Preferably ARC or APRC holders
(1)Monthly Salary starts at NT$63,000 for full-time position and a rate of NT$600-800 /hr for part-time teachers;
(2) Full-time position for 25 hrs/wk and a minimum of 6 hrs/wk for a part-time position;
(3) Winter and summer vacation days are paid;
(4) A semestral bonus based on performance evaluation.
(5) Free meals are provided on working days;
(6) Free accommodation in school, with a charge of NT$1,000 per month for utilities.
(7) Labor insurance & Health insurance are provided.
(1) Teach ESL lessons to high school students (lessons include, but not limited to academic and conversational ESL);
(2) Train students and/or facilitate activities periodically as required by management;
(3)Plan, develop, and coordinate class materials with other teachers whenever necessary;
(4) Submit a weekly reflection;
(5) Other duties and functions incidental to the position
If you are interested in teaching in a language school with a fixed schedule during regular working hours of the day, Monday-Friday, and you are passionate about ELT, then you are what we are looking for! We would love to have you in our team. Email us at [email protected]
Contact person: Ms. Rebecca
Please attach the following in your email:
(1) Resume and a recent photo;
(2) Police Criminal Record Clearance;
(3) Copy of your Diploma with transcript of record and TESOL/TEFL certificate;
(4) Copy of your recent ARC or APRC;
(5) One copy of your passport;
(6) A short video introducing yourself;
(7) A video of your demo teaching would be a plus factor, if you are outside Taiwan
We are Korrnell Academy, a private bilingual school in Jhubei City, Hsinchu. We offer bilingual international education to Grades 1 ~ 9. Our STAR Academy is an innovative early childhood education center & kindergarten!
Currently, we are seeking Homeroom Teachers for the STAR Academy’s active group of fun kids. MULTIPLE, full-time homeroom posts are available!
And, we have Subject-Level Positions for Elementary and Junior high school teachers with experience in these subject areas:
2. Language Arts
3. Social Studies
4. Science (STEM/ Coding) & Math.
Korrnell Academy uses McGraw-Hill textbooks from the USA. You’ll have teacher’s guides, too. We’ve been established over decade. You’ll find a professional environment, motivated learners and great staff support at Korrnell Academy. A well-paid long-term position.
Plus, you’ll be living in Hsinchu, the Silicon Valley of Taiwan. Jhubei City, the capitol of the Hsinchu District, is home to many large public parks, stadiums and three National Universities. Wide streets with broad sidewalks flanked by green grass. Gyms, swimming pools, shopping all close at hand. One of the BEST cities to live in. And, we are right on the High Speed rail line - all of Taiwan is right at your doorstep.
Here’s what our teachers say about Kornnell:
"I've enjoyed working at Korrnell these past 4 years, as it has provided a professional and challenging work environment. There is a lot of teamwork among the staff, and an intelligent, driven bunch of students to teach."
1. Be a licensed teacher from English-speaking nations would be a bonus.
2. For non-licensed teachers, a TESOL /TEFL certificate or a few years of experience in a teaching capacity.
3. A subject related BA or MA degree is preferred.
Application: For STAR Academy Kindergarten Teacher please e-mail to [email protected]
If you are interested in our Grade 1 ~ 9 posts, please email your CV, latest photo, teacher’s license, TESL /TEFL certificate or equivalent, college diploma, and passport to [email protected]
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and team-oriented teachers who are committed to excellence in education. We provide many benefits and opportunities: ARC, National Health and Labor Insurance sponsorship
● Great and organized curriculum
● Consistent teaching hours (25 peridos/week)
● Full attendance bonus/ festival bonus/ performance bonus
● Lunch provided
Requirements for full time teaching positions:
1. You must be eligible for work permits and ARC if you do not already have an APRC or marriage ARC.
2. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
3. The teacher license in native countries
4. Experiences working with children
5. 2 years’ full-time classroom teaching experience preferred
6. No Criminal record
7. Teach students : 3-12 years of age ●
8. Working time: Mon – Fri 7:40am – 4:40pm
*Monthly salary starting from NT$65000(depends on education background &teaching experience)
* For more information, Please email Sienna Chen with resume and an introduction letter at [email protected]( As we receive many applicants we will only reply to those that best fit our criteria and then arrange interviews, thank you for your understanding)
Company: American Eagle Institute, Changhua Mingshen Branch
Full or Part-Time: Have Both Available
Location: Changhua County 彰化縣
When Job is Available: Now
GOOD PAY! Afternoons & Evenings. NO Weekends! National Health Insurance, ARC & Work Permit offered. COMPLETE Lesson Plans & WELL-Organized Curriculum provided.
Full-Time Jobs ALSO Available from Aug. & Sep.
(A)Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri. 1:30pm to 4:00pm
(B)Mon. to Fri. 4:30pm to 6:00pm
(C)Mon. & The. 6:30pm to 8:45pm
(D)Wed. & Fri. 6:30pm to 8:45pm
Part-Time Jobs’ Schedule:
(A)Mon. to Fri. 4:30pm to 6pm
(B)Thur. & Fri. 6:15pm to 8:30pm
You can take either or both sets of hours.
On average, our native speaking teachers stay with us for 2 years or longer.
Neighboring Areas: Taichung City 台中市 10-15 mins by scooter, Hemei Township 和美鎮 & Huatan Township 花壇鄉 5-10 min by scooter.
We are located near the intersection of Mingsheng Rd.民生路 and Zhungzheng Rd. Sec.1 中正路一段. The Changhua Train Station 彰化火車站, the Changhua Department Stores 彰化百貨 and Baqua Mountain 八卦山 are ALL CLOSE by.
Changhua City is a medium-sized city located in central Taiwan. It is small enough to have retained a pure sense of Taiwanese culture. Likewise, it’s large enough to have a number of Western eateries and a sizable foreign community is active here. As it is centrally located, many regions of Taiwan are easily accessible from here. Tapei and Koahsiung are reached with an hour’s ride on the High Speed Rail.
Please send your resume with photo to us or call Sophia at 04-728-6221.
: : About Our School: : :
Our school is a small branch of a large and reputable English buxiban (cram school) with three foreign teachers on staff. Founded in 2008, the school’s director has worked hard to enrich the lives of students and staff alike. Our students come from the local elementary schools with ages ranging from six to fourteen. We use North American textbooks and follow an American curriculum so that our students can experience genuine immersion into the language.
This is a small school whose director believes that the native-speaking teachers should have a substantial and visible role in planning and carrying out all instruction and activities. As such, this position allows for each teacher to exercise a great degree of control over lesson planning and the like. On the other hand, the nature of the position requires scrupulous preparation and dedication. It’s a fun, rewarding and meaningful position! The staff and director form a close knit support team and we work together to solve problems and have fun!
Attention all progressive educators! Are you tired of the rigid structure of most schools in Taiwan? Do you hate teaching from a textbook or script? Do you wish you had the freedom to design your own curriculum? Do you want to teach (or learn) Project-Based Learning? Do you want to do team teaching?
VIS is an international experimental education institution committed to providing the most intelligent and motivated high school students with a progressive curriculum designed around global education. We are a progressive school that is not afraid to try something new. Our role is to stimulate students' potential by encouraging integrated learning, where students will continually experiment and learn by doing; ultimately finding their direction in life. Needless to say, we are looking for teachers who can think “outside the box”. We are looking for educators who wish to further progressive education in Taiwan and are not afraid to try new teaching practices in a collaborative co-teaching environment. For teaching positions, we are looking for applicants that:
• Demonstrate flexibility and a positive attitude
• Exhibits knowledge of student cognitive development and various learning styles
• Identifies and supports students’ social, emotional, and behavior learning needs
• Differentiates instruction based on feedback, needs, and learning levels
• Creates relevant and authentic learning experiences
• Designs formal and informal assessments that measure student progress
• Scaffolds instructional activities that facilitate engaging and appropriate learning opportunities
• Identifies and supports students’ social, emotional, and behavior learning needs
• Facilitates and designs effective group work
• Provides timely feedback and collaborates with faculty
VIS is hiring for the 2021/22 school year (grades 7-12).
It’s a huge bonus if you are creative as well. We want teachers who can teach but who can also act, dance, play music, build, surf, code, hike, do yoga, paint, cook, graphic design, make films, ect.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] or if you wish to apply.
Address: 3F., No.97, Section 1, Roosevelt Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Sunshine American School in both Taipei and New Taipei city have openings for morning & afternoon English Teachers which will begin in February. The position is for Monday to Friday with hours each day from 9-12 (with a possibility of more hours in the afternoon at the adjoining afternoon school in the following semester). Pay rate begins at 610/hour-620 (but may vary depending on experience). With the position you will receive an ARC (if needed), heath plan benefits and all the regular stuff legit employment gets you here in Taiwan. This is a great school with many English teachers working for the company for over ten years.
You must be eligible for work permits and ARC if you do not already have an APRC or marriage ARC. For our school, this is a must as we make sure everyone is working under a work permit which will be applied for immediately. The Police Criminal Record Certificate from your country is needed if this is your first entry to Taiwan.
Please email Sue Chang with resume and an introduction letter at
[email protected] If you have questions about the school or any inquiries about the position, please contact Sue Chang at the email above.
Please put "2021 FEB TEACHING POSITION" in the title of the email so we can find the applicant emails faster.
We will set up possible interviews and demos in the coming weeks. And Please make sure you leave your contact number (cell phone number is fine) in Taiwan on your resume.
Employer's Information: (Morning classes)
1. MUZHA Branch (Taipei City) 2234-3858 Jean or Ivy-------------------------(Opens in FEB 2021)-One Vacancy
2. Xin-Dian Branch (New Taipei City) 2913-7669 Yulia or Penny-------------------------(No Vacancy at Present)
3. YongHo Branch (New Taipei City) 8923-3388 Gina -----------------------(Opens in FEB 2021) - One Vacancy
4. SinYi Branch (Taipei City) 2735-5358 Karen-------------------------(Opens in FEB. 2021)- One Vacancy
5. DA-An Branch (Taipei City) 2351-5329 Tina-------------------------(No Vacancy at Present)
6. SAN MIN Branch (New Taipei City) 2955-5576 Vivian -------------------------(No Vacancy at Present)
Employer's Information: (Our Afternoon schools)
1. MUZHA Branch (Taipei City) 8661-0803 Diana or Corrine ----------------(No Vacancy at Present)
2. MUZHA Branch 2 (Taipei City) 2936-0903 Zoe or Gillian-------------(No Vacancy at Present)
3. MUZHA Branch 3 (Taipei City) 2234-5103 Grace or Sylvia -------------(No Vacancy at Present)
4. Xin-Dian Branch (New Taipei City) 2219-0509 Claire or Irene -------------------------(No Vacancy at Present)
5. YongHo Branch (New Taipei City) 8921-6767 Tina-------------------(Opens in FEB 2021)-One Vacancy
6. SinYi Branch (Taipei City) 2739-1392 Marcee ------------------------------(No Vacancy at Present)
7. DA-An Branch (Taipei City) 2735-1908 Annie-------------------------(No Vacancy at Present)
8. Banqiao Branch (New Taipei City) 2250-6177 Venus -------------------------(Opens in FEB 2021)-One Vacancy
When Job is Available: Sept. 2021 or Feb. 2022 after Chinese New Year
Full time Native English speaking Homeroom teachers for 4 - 5 years old students, in Zhubei, Hsinchu, Taiwan
The monthly salary is 72,000 after probation and is negotiable based on the applicant’s educational background and experience. The working hours are from 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, including 20 hours of English teaching per week.
Candidates are required to possess the following:
1. A bachelor's degree (one related to language teaching or linguistics is preferred).
2. A Criminal Record Background Check issued by a local police station in Taiwan
3. A minimum of one year's English teaching experience.
Candidates are entitled to receive higher salary if they possess the following:
1. An MA degree related to language teaching, linguistics or other relevant fields
2. An official teaching certificate obtained in an English-speaking country
3. Three years' English teaching experience (certified by supervisor’s observation after being employed)
【Please send your CV and resume to [email protected]/ [email protected]】
Daohe (Natural Way) Zhubei is looking for pre-school and elementary ESL teachers.
[Elementary ESL: Please send your CV and resume to [email protected]]
Daohe International Academy ESL program in Zhubei is looking for experienced teachers to join our elementary ESL program.
12-14 teaching hours a week with an average of 10-20 students. Duties include teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, writing exam papers, weekly quizzes, marking student's homework, homeroom class guidance, and participation in school activities when required.
Hours: Full-time Mon to Fri. 13:00-19:00. Part-time available as well, please email for more details.
Competitive salary: NT$65,000/month with contract completion bonus
Other qualifications please see below. Thank you.
【Pre-school: Please send your complete CV with references to [email protected]】
Join our teams of adaptable and passionate homeroom teachers in immediately available positions! Employ your best, creative teaching to bring 21st Century skills to students of all ages.
Join the staff at one of our four beautifully designed campuses and grow through collaboration and sharing teaching ideas - the key to our teaching philosophy.
We offer competitive salaries, monthly and yearly bonuses, work permit, ARC, Labor Insurance, and National Health Insurance. Full-time working hours from Monday to Friday include preparation time. Main modes are 9:00-16:30 with a lunch break, or 11:30-18:00, and all native English speakers are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume to [email protected], including a recent photo of yourself, along with a short teaching demo video (inquire for details). Include details of qualifications and your experience with young learners. We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that due to Taiwan's travel restrictions, international hiring remains affected.
Full time positions：8:00am–4:00pm, weekdays.
Our salary is competitive, with Evaluation Bonuses, Completion Bonus, Renewal Bonus, Chinese New Year bonus, and Housing allowance.
Age Level of Class：Children
Average Number of Students in Class：20-25
School Provides Curriculum：Yes
Neihu (Taipei City)
Kanghsuan, Qingshan ( New Taipei City)
Hsinchu (East Dist, Hsinchu City)
We look forward to working with you!
CKids Educational Organization is looking for an EXPERIENCED English teacher for their elementary department in Dong Hu Branch.
Elementary Position: 1 English Teacher
DONG HU Branch
Working Days: Mondays to Fridays (No Tuesdays)
Working Time: 1:30 - 3:30; 4:30 - 6:30 pm (16 hours a week)
Available: October 15th
Salary: NT$650/hour (Negotiable)
Interested applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and have their recent health check and FBI Clearance ready. They must be passionate, hard-working, and responsible. Previous teaching experience in elementary is required.
We offer Work Permit, ARC, Health and Labor Insurance to qualified applicants. Applicants MUST BE IN TAIWAN!
Kindly send your resume to either [email protected]
Salary and benefits:
A full-time contract includes...
1. A competitive salary (starting from $65,000 to $68,000)
2. Contract completion bonus
3. 3 to 6 paid days off (based on the Taiwanese Labor Law)
4. Work permit in Taiwan (ARC)
5. Health insurance
Nei-Hu Branch: One full-time position in Nei-Hu (內湖)
Work Hours: 12:30 to 7:30, 5 days a week (earlier in winter and summer)
20 to 25 teaching hours per week
Position available: mid-October
Please send your resume/CV to Judy: [email protected]
Tian-Mu 天母 Branch: ONE Full-time position available in Tian-Mu (天母)
Work Hours: 12:30 to 7:30, 5 days a week (earlier in winter and summer)
20 to 25 teaching hours per week
Position available: mid-October
Please send your resume/CV to Teddy: [email protected]
Tian-Mu 天母 Branch: ONE part-time position available in Tian-Mu (天母)
Mornings on Weekdays,12.5 hours per week
Hourly rate starts from $600-650
Please send your resume and a recent photo to Corey: [email protected]
Diverse English Institute is a well-established language school with more than 30 years of experience in educating children under 13 in Taipei. Other than the two branches in Tian-Mu and Nei-Hu, we are also responsible for the International English Programs for both Daren High School in Taipei and Shang-Zhi Elementary School in Xin-Zhu.
We have a well-constructed curriculum, using the textbooks from mostly North America. Students at Diverse have up to 10 hours of English classes per week.
We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled, self-motivated native English-speaking teachers to join us. University degree required, teaching certificates preferred. We are looking for applicants who are already in Taiwan.
Company: Buckingham International Language School, Zhong Shan Branch
Full or Part-Time: Have Both Available
Location: Taipei City 台北市
When Job is Available: Now
Native English-speaking accents. A stable full-time job is available. It is around 20~25 teaching hours per week in the afternoons and evenings. Experienced teachers will be rewarded. We offer an ARC, work permit, and health insurance. Some content creation experience is preferred. Part-time hours are also available. The schedule is flexible, but you must be available between 1 PM to 8 PM, Monday to Friday. We are seeking enthusiastic native English-speaking teachers. Please feel free to e-mail us your resume.
We located near the intersection of Non-An St. 農安街 and Linsen N. Rd. 林森北路, the MRT Luzhou Line / Zhongshan Elementary School Station 中山國小捷運站 and the Tatung University 大同大學 are close by.
Neighboring Areas: Datong District 大同區, Shilin District 士林區 and Zhongzheng District 中正區.
Please contact Sandy by phone or email.
Full time/Part time Teacher Needed (Native English speaker required)
First time teachers WELCOME!
Experienced Teachers REWARDED!
Location: Sanchang New Taipei City.
✤ Full-Time Teaching Position:
Mon. ~ Fri. : within 25H/week (NT$60,000+/month)
✤ Part-Time Teaching Position:
Mon. ~ Fri. : 10~12H/week (NT$620 ~ NT$700) (flexible hours)
Age of students: 7~12years
Contract term: One year, renewable.
[Benefit]School provide lunch/ health + labor insurance / training, oversea opportunities in Shanghai.
We have a set of curriculum and syllabus for teachers to be creative yet aligning with school objectives. Classes meet multiple times a week, which allows for easier lesson planning and more time with your students.
We would invite you to join our team & create a great learning experience with us!
Please email: [email protected] or [email protected]
🏡 TREE HOUSE ACADEMY
📍 Da’an District, Taipei City
Tree House Academy is looking for hardworking, enthusiastic and team-oriented teachers who are serious about education to join our team! We believe in the power of forward motion and maintaining a growth mindset in all aspects of life. Just as we encourage our students to learn and think outside of the box, we also challenge our teachers to take new and innovative approaches to education.
If you have a passion for working with kids, love exploring new methods of teaching, and are excited to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team, then we'd love to have you join us!
🧑🏻🏫 Position: Young Learners (full-time)
👦🏻 Ages: 2-6
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:00AM - 5:00PM
🧑🏻🏫 Position: Elementary (full-time)
👦🏻 Ages: 6-12
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 11:50PM – 6:50PM
🧑🏻🏫 Position: STEM/STEAM Teacher & Curriculum Developer (full-time)
👦🏻 Ages: 3-12
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:00AM - 5:00PM or 12:00PM - 7:00PM
🧑🏻🏫 Position: PE Coach (part-time or full-time)
👦🏻 Ages: 3-6
⏰ Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:00AM - 5:00PM
💯 Job Benefits & Opportunities:
- Salary based on years of experience and certifications
- ARC sponsorship
- National Health and Labour Insurance sponsorship
- Great and organized curriculum
- Small class sizes (Elementary: maximum 12 | Young Learners: maximum 16)
- Same classes for an entire year
- Your own classroom
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Professional development
- Paid holidays
- Passport holder from a native English-speaking country (AU/NZ/USA/CAN/UK/SA/IRE)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (minimum)
- 3 years’ full-time classroom teaching experience preferred (Tutoring, short-term internships, assistant teaching roles, etc. do not qualify.)
- Criminal record check from your country of citizenship (for new ARC applicants)
***ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA OUR WEBSITE:
🖋 Apply: http://www.treehouse.com.tw/careers
English teacher needed, various levels.
2. Afternoon class (7.5-9 hours per week)
Monday to Friday
Salary: 600-660 depending on experience.
Bachelor's degree required. Native English speaker preferred.
Weekends off! Curriculum and all materials provided. Work permit, ARC, Labor and National Health Insurance available.
We are a well-established school using a structured curriculum, but we appreciate teachers that bring creativity and/or their own effective teaching style to the curriculum. Inexperienced teachers are welcome to apply if they are good with children, well-organized and willing to learn. Currently we have six native speaking teachers on staff with an average stay of 2 years or longer.
We are located in Yonghe, New Taipei City. The MRT Orange Line /Yongan Market Station永安市場捷運站, National Taiwan Library 中央圖書館 and Yong-He Park No. 4 四號公園 are close by.
Neighboring Districts are Jhonghe 中和市, Banciao 板橋市, Tucheng 土城市 and Taipei City 台北市.
If interested, please email us your resume, and include a brief introduction in your email. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Kang Chiao International School
Kang Chiao Xindian Campus is fully hired for the 2020-2021 school year, however we will accept applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
KCIS is a Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accredited, International Baccalaureate authorized private school offering a strong International program for local and expatriate families. Our alumni study at some of the top-ranked universities in the world, including a number of the Ivy Leagues. KCIS offers an overseas college preparatory program for grades 7-12 with a choice of the IB Middle Years Programme, IB Diploma Programme, Advanced Placement, and AP Capstone programs. We have a diverse international faculty of close to a hundred teachers hailing from 15 different countries. Our campus enjoys a breathtaking view of mountains and forests and has exceptional facilities. Teachers can enjoy an indoor gym, a fitness center, a heated swimming pool, conference rooms, performance theaters, and one of the best Design and Technology laboratories on the island.
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Xindian, New Taipei City (20 minutes from the Xindian MRT station).
Start date: August 2021
Working schedule: 8:30 to 17:00
Typical Class Size: 20 to 25 students
Qualifications and Package:
A typical KCIS teacher will have subject-specific teaching credentials or a relevant Master’s degree (often both) with teaching experience. Less experienced candidates are welcome to apply with a persuasive narrative, and more experienced candidates will be eligible for higher salary offers. Our teachers are dedicated professionals and our top priority is to hire colleagues who can support our friendly, supportive, hard-working culture. Average monthly wages hover around NTD$100,000 depending on education and experience in addition to a generous package of vacation pay, pension, and other benefits.
Established in 2010, Yoder Bilingual Academy (YBA) is a fast-growing private elementary and middle school in Zhongli District, Taoyuan City. Its affiliate Yoder International Academy (YIA) is one of the few, if not only the institution that offers College Board products, such as PSAT and AP exams, in the city of Taoyuan.
As an elite private school in the region, our International Department currently has over 20 qualified faculty members from Canada, New Zealand, Spain, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. For the upcoming school year, We are looking for qualified teachers to join our team.
The following positions are available in the 2021-2022 school year:
* Bilingual Program
– Elementary English, math & science Teachers
* International Program
– Middle and high school level English & social studies teachers - English language arts, world history, geography, and US history/government.
-- JOB SCOPES --
BILINGUAL PROGRAM TEACHERS
- Teach subjects such as language arts, math and science classes.
- Work on a team with other experienced professionals to design, teach, and promote our curriculum.
- Help coordinate events like Halloween Festival, the Christmas Show, International Day, Earth Month, & more.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM TEACHERS
- At least 3 years of teaching experience in the related subject(s).
- Candidates with a state-issued teaching credential/license, advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.) are preferred but not required.
Who Should Apply: Individuals with a certified teaching credential/license are welcome to send their CVs and resumes to us. Candidates with an APRC or Marriage ARC are also encouraged to apply, especially (though not limited to) those with advanced degrees. Some experience teaching is expected. Individuals must have a passport from a country where English is the native language. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, gender, or creed.
Work Hours: This is a full-time position (8am ~ 5pm, Monday to Friday). There are opportunities to teach after school classes between 5pm to 6pm for additional pay if you desire.
Contract Duration: 1 year (with the option to renew the contract).
Benefits: monthly salary, medical insurance, a substantial end-of-contract performance bonus (equal to up to a month’s wage), compensated summer and winter vacations, personal leave and time off, the chance to design your own club and elective classes based on your interests or specialties, and more.
Prospective candidates may apply by sending their resume, a recent photo, and other supporting documents to [email protected]
All Aboard English Academy is a private English language school located in Tianmu, a centrally located area of Taipei City, Taiwan. Our school implements a research-backed United States standards based curriculum that blends English language arts with the needs of English language learners in a foreign country (EFL). Our students range in age from 4 to 17 and come from public and private schools all over Taipei. We believe in providing an environment where students receive a lot of individual attention, so there are no more than 6 students per class, allowing for a great deal of teacher-student interactions, as well as peer-to-peer collaboration. We strive to provide not only the best English education in Taipei, but also to encourage the emotional and social development of children at our school. We believe that each child is unique and has individual needs that we work to meet as we set students up to be lifelong learners and independent thinkers.
We are looking for teachers who possess the following attributes:
- Love working with kids!
- Professional, positive, and patient.
- Excited to learn about a new curriculum, system of classroom management, and school culture.
- Enthusiastic about growing as an educator.
- Have prior teaching experience with children.
- Preferably have a teaching license from an accredited program and/or TESOL certification.
- Able to commit to two-year teaching contract, with possibility of extension.
Here is what we offer to teachers who join our team:
- Competitive monthly salary, based on teaching hours, qualifications, and experience.
- Contract completion bonus (upon completion).
- Raise when signing a new contract after completion of the first one.
- A fun, positive teaching environment.
- A supportive administrative staff (i.e. help with communication with parents, assistance getting adjusted to the school and city, offers comments and suggestions on teaching-related topics when relevant).
- A thorough, detailed curriculum to implement, complete with daily lesson plans, classroom activities, homework, quizzes, tests, rubrics, and Letters to Caregivers already prepared.
- Flexibility in designing your own teaching activities, making adjustments to curriculum, and putting your own touches on the school and your classes.
- Small class sizes, with no more than 6 students per class.
- Free ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Housing provided for your first two weeks in Taipei.
- Airport pick-up and delivery to housing.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Health and labor insurance coverage.
- Government-issued work permit and assistance in applying for an ARC (Alien Residence Card).
- Assistance finding housing.
If this once-in-a-lifetime teaching opportunity interests you, please email us at [email protected] with questions or to set up a time to talk with us via Skype or on the phone. If you would like to apply for a teaching position, please email us with the following documents:
- An up-to-date résumé.
- A cover letter.
- Two professional references (please supply the name and title of the reference, your relationship with the individual, and his or her email address).
- A personal statement explaining why you chose to become a teacher, why you would like to teach overseas, and anything else that is relevant to your application.
For additional information on our school, please take a look at our school website (www.allaboardenglish.com) or email us directly ([email protected])
We are not looking for an ESL teacher. We are looking for a teacher who is interested in pursuing a career in education.
As translation technology makes teaching English more and more irrelevant, we focus more on using English to teach the aspects of education that can never be automated, such as teaching the life skills needed to be a well-mannered and confident member of society (including values, morals, social skills, critical thinking, character building, emotional development, etc.).
Our school’s 20 year history and continued success is largely based on our teachers striving to improve and reach their potential. We expect our teachers to be passionate about educating the next generation, and to be able to expand on the provided curriculum materials by designing lessons to be enriching, exciting, and engaging based on values they think the students need to learn to grow up to be loving citizens of the world.
We pay a monthly salary (NTD 60,000) for seven-hour workdays (M-F), but there are only around three hours of actual class per day. The rest of the time is spent on planning, continued training, as well as mentoring and interacting with the students in their daily life activities.
In addition to the monthly salary, all of our teachers are provided with free furnished accommodation (shared with colleagues), yearly bonus, and a safe and pleasant working environment to do work that you’ll be proud of.
Our school is located in Xizhi District, which has easy access to hiking trails and waterfalls, and only a 20 minute train ride to Taipei Main Station.
If you are passionate about learning and willing to consider education as a career, please send us an email at [email protected] so we can discuss how to guide you to reach your potential.
Our school is in central Taiwan, it’s a new school and we just opened at the of year 2020. It's in Taiping Dist., Taichung City, it is a lovely city, the life is very convenient there, and there are trains and buses, can help you easily access to other county and places the way, our school is only 5 minutes away from the railway station.
Now we are recruiting a part-time teacher (Native English Speakers requested). we hope we can find the teacher who enjoys and loves children! (If you interesting full-time, We can discuss it during the interview)
**Monday to Friday, and some Saturday, 11:30 am ~8:30 pm (Have rest time)
**Basic salary: $60000 NTD/Per Month + Attendance Bonus
**Mon to Fri, Afternoon and evening
**Salary:600~650 per hour
Please feel free to contact our faculty recruiter at [email protected] & [email protected]
Taipei Kuei Shan School, an accredited Christ-centered institution and an International Baccalaureate (IB) continuum school, seeks a maternity leave substitute for Grade 2 classroom teaching from approximately November 1, 2021. PAY: 6,000 TWD a day. Opportunity to secure a permanent position. The school is also seeking a substitute in the PE and sports program to facilitate physical activities in the campus for remote teaching. PAY: 900 TWD per hour. You may initiate the application process by sending a letter of interest and resume to [email protected] In your letter, briefly address your comfort level in supporting Kuei Shan’s mission. Selected candidates will be invited to fill out an application.
• Hold a graduate academic degree in business or engineering related field.
• Ability to offer courses in our programs of business field (Business, Business and Innovation, and Business Analytics), or programs of engineering field (Electrical Eng., Computer Eng., and Computer Science) https://istm.fcu.edu.tw/en/%e5%ad%b8%e5%a3%ab%e5%b0%88%e6%a5%ad/
• Ability to teach professional courses in English to multiple levels of language learners.
• Ability to work collaboratively and engage positively with colleagues.
• Ph.D. degree holder
• Experience in Associate Professor/Professor level of university faculty
• Experience teaching overseas, especially in Asia
• Experience in ESL/EFL teaching. Age Level of Class University
Application Materials (Please note that ALL of the following MUST be in English)
1. Cover letter
2. Detailed curriculum vitae that includes a full list of publications, statements of teaching and research interests and plans
3. Copy of diploma above college level, graduate transcripts, and/or other certificates
4. Copy of graduate thesis or Ph.D. dissertation and selected referred publication papers
5. Names of at least TWO referees with contact details.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Application should be made online through the University's Recruitment system.
And, please also forward your application to: [email protected]
1. ISTM accepts applications on a rolling basis.
2. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach Freshman/Sophomore required and elective courses in our “2+2 double bachelor's degree international programs”
• Teach 8~10 hours per week during each semester
• Complete assigned administrative tasks and English-learning activities
• Actively participate in committee work, program advancement, and professional development groups.
3. Compensation Package:
• Competitive compensation package of 20~40% (based on qualification) supplement in additional to basic salary of FCU will be offered to the right candidate
Plus hourly payment based on lecture hours.
Company: Taipei Xinmin Private Elementary Bilingual School
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Location: Taipei City 台北市
When Job is Available: as soon as possible
Maximum 24 periods of class in a week; each period for 40 minutes. Duties include teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, writing monthly exam papers, weekly quizzes, marking student's homework, homeroom class guidance, and participation in school activities when required.
1. A decent salary based on degrees and experience, employment for 12 months with a raise each year
2. *ARC, National Health Insurance, and Labor Insurance are provided
3. PAID National Holidays & Chinese New Year Break
4. PAID yearly vacation days
5. Chinese New Year bonus (one month)
6. Contract renewal bonus (from )
7. Yearly performance evaluation bonus (base on teacher’s performance)
8. Professional teaching support and development workshops provided
1. *An undergraduate degree from a university with teaching license issued by
the government or
An undergraduate degree from a university with APRC or Taiwanese dual
citizenship; with TESOL or TEFL certification.
2. Elementary teaching experiences required.
3. Native speakers of English or English- Chinese Bilingual teachers with a
neutral English accent.
The school is near the corner of Xinhai Rd. Sec. 1 辛亥路一段 and Roosevelt Rd. Sec. 3 羅斯福路三段, in Daan District of Taipei.
The MRT Green Line / Taipower Building Station 台電大樓捷運站 is 5 minutes away.
Address: No.113, Xinhai Rd. Sec. 1 辛亥路一段113號
If you're interested in this job, please email your resume with related certificates and a recent photo to us. We will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview and demo teaching as soon as possible.
When Job is Available: NOW (multiple start dates year-round)
In Taiwan and looking for a job? HESS has positions in various locations around the island that can start immediately! Apply now!
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 250+ HESS schools across Asia, including Taiwan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. Our staff has more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you'll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization.
WHAT SETS HESS APART?
There are many options for teaching English overseas, so it’s important to do your research on what each school has to offer. At HESS, we provide:
• Teacher Training: 10 days of orientation and training in Taipei followed by class observations at your school ensure that you’re up to the task of leading your students.
• Free TEFL Certification: Earn your HESS TEFL Certificate while you teach.
• Teaching Curriculum Provided: Don't worry! We publish our own materials and provide you with the teacher's guides. Your lesson plans are already laid out for you.
Pay & Benefits:
• Competitive Starting Pay: NTD $620-660/hour based on experience and qualifications.
• Guaranteed Income: The average HESS teacher earns NTD $60,000 – 75,000/month.
• Year-End Bonuses: 1st year re-signing bonus of NTD $10,000, 2nd year completion bonus of NTD $15,000, 3rd year completion bonus of NTD $20,000, and NTD $30,000 for every year of completion thereafter.
• Paid Office Hours: Receive NTD $3000/month for class preparation work. You decide when and where to prepare for class—it doesn’t have to be at the school.
• Flexible Time Off: Your vacation time is not tied to the school's semester schedule. Take time off whenever you need it.
• Save AND Travel: Teaching with HESS, you will earn enough money to save, but also have enough left over to explore Asia.
• Advancement Opportunities: HESS is a large company with lots of opportunities beyond teaching both in managerial and administrative positions.
• Housing Assistance: Your branch will help you to find housing that fits your personal needs. Whether it’s living alone or with another HESS teacher, your branch has you covered.
• Documentation Assistance: We will help you collect documents and apply for your legal documents on your behalf.
• Interest-Free Start-up Loan: NTD $30,000 on the first day at your school.
FIND OUT MORE: The best place to start your teaching adventure is on the HESS website. It provides detailed information about working with HESS and living abroad. From there, you can also access our online application form. Visit www.hesseducation.com to find out more. Apply online today! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, SA, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) OR associate degree with a TEFL/TESOL certificate
3. One-year commitment
4. Clear Criminal record check