Text of Ad
The Daohe (Natural Way) English Department is looking for a full-time Elementary teacher for the new school year, beginning in August.
Location: Zhubei City, Hsinchu County
Working hours: M-F 8:00-5:00 or 8:30-5:30
Teaching hours: 12 hours/week
Starting Salary: 72,000NT/month (negotiable based on education, teaching experience and teaching demo)
Level: Elementary – Grades 1&4
Class sizes: 8 to 17 students
Provided: ARC, work permit, annual pay raise, paid vacation days, paid holidays
1) A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
2) A bachelor’s degree or above
3) Must be a Native English speaker
4) Must be fun and outgoing
5) Must enjoy working with kids and demonstrate a passion for teaching
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume/CV to【 [email protected]】 Please use “Daohe teaching position” as the subject line. Thanks!
Full time Native English speaking Homeroom teachers for 4 - 5 years old students, in Zhubei, Hsinchu, Taiwan
The monthly salary is 72,000 after probation and is negotiable based on the applicant’s educational background and experience. The working hours are from 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, including 20 hours of English teaching per week.
Candidates are required to possess the following:
1. A bachelor's degree (one related to language teaching or linguistics is preferred).
2. A Criminal Record Background Check issued by a local police station in Taiwan
3. A minimum of one year's English teaching experience.
Candidates are entitled to receive higher salary if they possess the following:
1. An MA degree related to language teaching, linguistics or other relevant fields
2. An official teaching certificate obtained in an English-speaking country
3. Three years' English teaching experience (certified by supervisor’s observation after being employed)
【Pre-school: Please send your CV and resume to [email protected]/ [email protected]】
Daohe International Academy ESL program in Zhubei is looking for experienced teachers to join our elementary ESL program.
12-14 teaching hours a week with an average of 10-20 students. Duties include teaching, lesson planning, material preparation, writing exam papers, weekly quizzes, marking student's homework, homeroom class guidance, and participation in school activities when required.
Hours: Full-time Mon to Fri. 13:00-19:00. Part-time available as well, please email for more details.
Competitive salary: NT$65,000/month with contract completion bonus
Other qualifications please see below. Thank you.
【Elementary ESL: Please send your CV and resume to [email protected]】