Text of Ad
Share Fun is looking for experienced and qualified K to G6 teachers.
Teachers must be knowledgeable on the English Curriculum, experience with other international curricula is also desirable but not essential. Teachers must be creative in their teaching practice with a desire to teach in a multicultural environment.
Candidates must have a teaching degree as well as 3 years post qualification experience and/or teaching English as second language certification.
About our school we located in Taiwan, the school based on Project Based Learning offer students a creative, challenging and rewarding learning experience.
Benefits can include all, or some of the following:
• Excellent salary with small class size
• Free lunch provided
• Discounted school tuition for children
• National Labor insurance & Health insurance provided
• foreign teacher monthly salary range start from NT$65,000- NT$95,000
Requirements for Applying:
• Assist to apply for work permit & alien resident visa (ARC)
• Accredited Bachelor’s degree (School should be accepted by Taiwanese Ministry of Education) or notarized related to educational background diploma (2 years) plus certificate(TESL/TEFL/TESOL)
• A university /master degree in the subject, or level of teaching
• Teacher needed to have at least 2 years experience working in Asia, UK, U.S., Canadian, Irish, Australia., N.Z., S.A., or accredited international schools.
• Hold a valid Passport (at least 6 months)
• Ability to stay and teach at least for 12-24 month's contract
• Copy of Transcript
• Credential Copy
• Letter of Introduction
• Non-criminal record
Working Time: Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities:
- Pastoral care of class students, their emotional wellbeing and safety while at school
- Teaching English Additional Language through innovative and creative lesson activities
- Teaching relevant life skills through a hidden curriculum through games and summer camps
- Creating a safe and innovative learning environment for the students
- Termly reporting on the academic progress of the students via parents/ teacher conferences
- Assessment of students’ academic progress through formal assessments, projects, book-based activities, speaking and listening activities
- Curriculum planning and development for English classes taught, including Science, History, Geography and Art into the curriculum through Integrated Studies
- Leading fun morning exercise activities based on English songs and obstacle course activities
- Brainstorming, planning and preparing students for drama and speech performances such as assemblies, end of year performances and speech days.
- Co-ordinating the summer/ winter camp curriculum and activities
- Designing the monthly school newsletter templates for teachers to fill in and send to parents as feedback on all taught in class that month.
- Assisting school management with the orientation of new foreign teachers into the school.
Share Fun Bilingual Academy
Contact Person: Amy
Phone: 06-295-7000 / 06-295-8000
Address: 750 Jain Kang Road Section 3, Anping, Tainan City, Taiwan.
E-mail: [email protected]