Text of Ad
Stanford American Language School is one of the most well-respected schools in Taiwan. Founded in 1997 by a group of educators who are passionate and professional in their approach towards Early Childhood Education and English Language Teaching. We are located in HSINCHU City & County + MAIOLI County. We provide up to NT$73,000/month. Native English-Speaker. 1st-Time Teachers WELCOME! Full-Time: Mornings & Afternoons. Mon-Fri, WEEKENDS Off! Our curriculum is well established with teaching materials and sample lesson plans provided for teachers.
COMPETITIVE SALARY. Up to NT$73,000/month
2. Contract Renewal Bonus
Re-signing bonus provided
We help to apply for teachers’ work visa (ARC) and health insurance.
We follow the Taiwanese academic schedule for Winter and Summer Holidays
6. Settled In/ Accommodation
We assist our teachers in looking for furnished accommodation if desired
7. Teacher Training Provided
During this period, there will be experienced teachers to help and support you along the way.
III. LIFE OUTSIDE OF STANFORD SCHOOL
1. Bus & Train stations are nearby with easy access to places around
2. Shopping areas, such as Carrefour, RT Mart, B&Q, Department Stores are all conveniently located.
3. Recreation facilities are nearby: Gym, Theater, Swimming Pool, Bowling, and more.
4. We provide assistance when teachers have any questions regarding making travel arrangement, setting up bank account, and so on.
1. Native English Speaker, UK, SA, AU, IRL, USA, NZ & CA Accents ALL Welcome!
***American born Chinese/Taiwanese also Welcome!
2. One Year Minimum Commitment
3. Holds a Bachelor’s Degree
4. Passes Medical Examination that is Government-Approved
5. Clear Criminal Check Record done within 3 months
6. Received 3 Primary Doses of a COVID-19 Vaccine
7. Enthusiastic, Open-Minded, Caring, and a Team Player
8. Teacher Certification (preferred)
9. Teaching Experience with Young Children (preferred)
V. APPLICATION MATERIALS
1. Resume (background, education, work history, interests and skills)
2. Scanned Copy of Your Passport
3. Scanned Copy of Your Bachelor’s Degree
4. A Full-Length Recent Photo of Yourself
5. Reference Letter (if available)
If you are interested in the position, please e-mail us the above Application Materials. We will set up an interview with you to start the application process. If you may have any question, please feel free to contact us.